Meet Corps Member Stephany Lazo!
- I am of Nicaraguan heritage, and am the first generation in my family to be born in the states.
- Becoming a teacher has always been my goal and motivator. I believe teachers are incredibly inspiring human beings.
- I love capturing moments through my camera; there is so much to be said in a snapshot of a person.
- I enjoy being outside when it’s not blusteringly cold! Hiking, walking, exploring anything around.
- Coffee is beautiful. In so many ways. Not only is it delicious, but it is a connecter. It brings people together over thoughtful and heartfelt conversations–it’s a big part of the way I connect with others.
Please enjoy Stephany’s posts in the next few weeks!